You often hear of anxiety, but not many people realize that some of their seeminly unrelated physical symptoms are due to anxiety. But symptoms of anxiety disappear once the cause is eliminated.
Here is a list of the common physical symptoms
- Cold, clammy hands
- Muscle tension or aches
- Breathlessness or rapid heartbeart
- Dizziness or feelings of lightheadedness
- Tightness in the chest
- Feeling of a lump in the throat
When you are feeling full of anxiety, what are your emotional symptoms?
Here is a list of the common emotional symptoms of anxiety
- Feeling on edge, or “keyed up”
- Fearful that something bad is going to happen
- Inability to concentrate
- Excessive worrying